It’s hot- really hot for some people lately. I wanted to make a refreshing, cool drink that’s not too sweet and is refreshing on a hot, humid day. I decided to do a blend of melon to keep it light with a little added strawberry for a touch of sweet. Topped with a little sparkling water, this will surely quench your thirst.
- 1 Cup chopped seedless watermelon
- 1/2 Cup chopped honeydew melon
- 4-5 strawberries, cleaned and leaves removed
- Sparkling water
- Shaved ice
- Add the watermelon, melon and strawberries to a blender and blend well.
- Add shaved ice to a shaker. Pour the melon and berry puree into the shaker of ice and shake well.
- Strain juice into a super fancy glass and top with a little sparkling water.
- If you like your drinks a little sweeter, add a little sugar to the fruit before blending. If you like your drinks a little more adult, add a little vodka!